Saturday 10 March 2012

CHNC challenge 63: glam it up with glitter

Once again you all came up trumps with your cards for last week's challenge - I really enjoyed seeing red! So many of you are beginning to build up a supply of Christmas cards and it's also good to see new people coming on board and joining in.

Before I get on to today's challenge, I need to let you know the winner of challenge 62. Unfortunately, there could only be one winner and this is the result of using random.org:

Number 2: Marianne
who shared this lovely card:



Congratulations, Marianne! Please email me at hazelharris@ntlworld.com so that I can arrange for you to received your prize from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More.

Now we move on to today's challenge:

Challenge 63

For today's challenge I'd like you to glam up your Christmas card with glitter - it can be a little or a lot, as long as there is glitter!

Bugaboo Stamps are proud to sponsor this challenge - they are offering $21 of digital stamps to the randomly selected winner.
Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: A Short Essay

As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing!  From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects.  Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week! 

 If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps   at Totally Stampalicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT   for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug 

I'm delighted that I have two guest designers from Bugaboo joining me with their lovely cards:



Sandye Curry


It would be lovely if you could visit their blogs and leave them some comments.

For my card I've used a digital image by Bugaboo called Cupcake Xmas Lights You can see the card on my regular crafting blog My Crafty Outlook here and see the other challenges I entered with it and the sketch I based it on.



Here's another card from me, using Anna Griffin supplies - more info here:




Now it's over to you. As usual, you can use any materials, any techniques, as long as the end result is a Christmas card - and this week I'd like you to glam it up with glitter.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge - please add a link to your blog post (not your blog, but the actual post where your card can be found) by 22:00 UK time Friday 16 March. Please mention my blog and create a link within the post for your creation.

You can enter as many times as you wish (a good way to build up your stock of Christmas cards) and also link to any other challenges that allow you to do so, but new work only, please.

A new challenge will be set on 17 March.

Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

If you haven't done so already, please become a follower and grab my bright pink button to post on your sidebar and help continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you.

6 comments:

  1. Was just visiting the other peeps for last weeks challenge when up pops this weeks ... Can't wait to get my glitter out later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to check this week's prompt when I suddenly saw my own card appearing! Thank you Mr. Random! Off to e-mail you now, Hazel. Love the new prompt and inspiration, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nudge Hazel - how could I have missed this eh????
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration Hazel and another great theme.
    Must have been having a senior moment earlier when I did my linking (or not as the case may be!).
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your challenges.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phew - made it by a whisker Hazel! Bit of recycling I'm afraid - it's been a bit of a week here :) Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments